May 17, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Show in my time zone
The Storyteller’s Secret - Carmine Gallo
Chartered Management Institute
“Today if you want to succeed as an entrepreneur, you also have to be a storyteller,” according to Virgin founder Richard Branson. But storytelling is also critical for all managers and leaders.
Branson is just one of 35 inspiring leaders and communicators that best-selling author Carmine Gallo features in his new book The Storyteller’s Secret. Join this webinar for a sneak-peak as Gallo reveals the secrets that will help you turn your passion into performance.
Join us for an insightful webinar and you will learn:
– Why some ideas catch on and others don’t
– Why the brain is hard-wired to love stories
– How to use storytelling as your most valuable asset and competitive advantage
– How the latest science can help you craft a persuasive narrative that wins hearts and minds
– The simple storytelling structure to win over any audience.
Why attend this webinar:
1. Learn how to use storytelling as your most valuable asset and competitive advantage
2. Discover how to craft a persuasive narrative that wins hearts and minds
3. Understand the simple storytelling structure to win over any audience
More information about the speakers:
The Storyteller’s Secret - Carmine Gallo - Best-selling Author - Twitter @carminegallo
Carmine Gallo is the communications coach for the world’s most admired brands. He transforms executives into extraordinary presenters—working directly with the companies that touch your life every day. A former anchor and correspondent for CNN and CBS, Gallo works directly with the world’s top business leaders to help them craft compelling messages, tell inspiring stories and share their innovative ideas with a global audience.
Information about the Organizer:
GoToMeeting was built with you and your attendees in mind. Whether you meet with colleagues, customers or business partners, you’re assured that all your meetings are easy to start and easy to join, with the simplest interface. In sales demos, external presentations, collaborative or ad hoc meetings, GoToMeeting lets your best work shine through.