November 10, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Show in my time zone
riskmethods - Bill DiMartino
riskmethods - Kasia Katrycz
There is a new ally for procurement and supply chain organizations in their challenge to gain visibility to the risks with their suppliers and through-out their supply network. This ally is Risk Intelligence. Risk Intelligence employs Big Data techniques utilizing the growing availability of content both structured and unstructured wrangled by artificial intelligence to deliver financial, delivery and compliance insights that increase resilience.
Why attend this webinar:
1. The scope of the challenge
2. Techniques to overcome massive amounts of data. What is relevance?
3. The insights that can be gleaned
4. What these insights mean for how risk is managed in the organization
More information about the speakers:
riskmethods - Bill DiMartino - General manager - Twitter @riskmethods1
Bill is a results oriented technology and management executive with proven results spanning sales, marketing, development and implementation.
Extensive experience bringing Procurement and Supply solutions to market and a respected Procurement voice.
- 12+ Years in the Procurement and Supply Management industry
- Extensive Business Development, Product Marketing and Product Management experience
- Building and leading teams and a team-oriented culture
- Communicating with both business and technical communities throughout the selling life-cycle
- M&A due diligence and integration
riskmethods - Kasia Katrycz - Director of Risk Intelligence
Kasia is in charge of a core part of the riskmethods solution: the Risk Intelligence Service. State of the art technology: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in combination with Human Touch delivers Top Intelligence for riskmethods users every single day. Kasia leads a team of highly trained specialists who think outside of the box.