This webinar will walk you through set up and configuration of a Continuous Delivery pipeline from source control to production.
The overall workflow we will demonstrate is:
- Enable a demo application for CI
- As part of the CI config, build and test a versioned Docker image and push it to Amazon ECR.
- 'Promote' the image through Test and Beta environments and trigger test suites for those environments
- Create a semantic release
- Promote the release to Production environment through a manual approval gate
We will explain the configuration for this entire workflow and also walk you through some tips and tricks to get the most from your DevOps pipelines.
You want to accelerate your release cycles and ship code faster
Your team is spending too much time working on automation and not on core features
You need a strong DevOps automation platform that handles older architectures as well as new technologies like Docker and micro services
No webinars are available.