The work of the leader, project manager, and engineers alike, each play a significant role in enabling risk avoidance and improvement in design, as well as addressing external stakeholder concerns and requirements.
However, achieving success in multi-phase, extended duration projects requires distinct collaboration, coordination, and communication elements.
Explore the ways and means to:
- Reduce risks,
- Find improvement opportunities,
- Plan based on decision points, and
- Lower costs throughout the life of your project.
This webinar will cover:
- Complementary Improvement Philosophies to Consider
- When & How the Greatest Value can be Derived
- Decision-Making & Planning Influences
- Critical Project Management Factors
You want to reduce the potential for delays and cost overruns on your projects.
Sustainability integration is a new concept for you.
You want to stand out amongst fellow project managers!