Does your Procurement function have enough resources (staff, budget, etc.)? Most don’t. The problem is resource gaps make it impossible to maximize the value of your organization’s supplier relationships. Absent of a solution, your Procurement function’s perceived value will erode.
There’s too much talk about earning a seat at the table, and not enough “how to” roadmaps.
As the contractual owner of your organizations’ suppliers, you should be equipped with resources that make it easier to make it happen. Join this webinar to learn how to implement a roadmap. One that strengthens supplier relationships, maximizes the value of your supply base and increases the perceived value of your Procurement function.
After attending this webinar, you will know how to…
Save time, by reducing:
- your supplier relationship workload
- your prep time for quarterly supplier business reviews
- the frequency of last-minute escalations
Achieve supplier alignment, by increasing:
- supplier visibility of your stakeholders’ expectations
- supplier focus on what’s important to your organization
- the use of fact-based decisions when working with suppliers
Outline a supplier relationship roadmap that:
- strengthens relations between your stakeholders and the suppliers they rely on
- increases the perceived value stakeholders have of your Procurement function
Achieve supplier alignment
Outline a supplier relationship roadmap