There’s too much talk about earning a seat at the table, and not enough “how to” roadmaps.
As the contractual owner of your organizations’ suppliers, you should be equipped with resources that make it easier to make it happen. Join this webinar to learn how to implement a roadmap. One that strengthens supplier relationships, maximizes the value of your supply base and increases the perceived value of your Procurement function.
After attending this webinar, you will know how to…
Save time, by reducing:
- your supplier relationship workload
- your prep time for quarterly supplier business reviews
- the frequency of last-minute escalations
Achieve supplier alignment, by increasing:
- supplier visibility of your stakeholders’ expectations
- supplier focus on what’s important to your organization
- the use of fact-based decisions when working with suppliers
Outline a supplier relationship roadmap that:
- strengthens relations between your stakeholders and the suppliers they rely on
- increases the perceived value stakeholders have of your Procurement function
Achieve supplier alignment
Outline a supplier relationship roadmap
Before branching off into consulting, Kristin spent 5 years as the Audience Development Manager at ThomasNet. While there, collaborated with buying teams in Fortune 500 purchasing organizations to discover, evaluate and select “best-fit” suppliers. Kristin is particularly passionate about introducing millennials to careers in Supply Chain and was instrumental in establishing the ThomasNet and ISM 30 Under 30 Rising Supply Chain Stars Recognition Program. In addition, she is a Six Sigma Green Belt and an enthusiastic proponent of lean methodologies.
Kelly Barner owns, manages, and edits Buyers Meeting Point. She has a unique perspective on procurement from the numerous roles she has held during her 15 years in procurement. Kelly worked for Ahold USA (parent company of grocery chains Stop & Shop, Hannaford, Giant Landover, and more) on their not ...