October 20, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Show in my time zone
Markedu - Alexander Andersen
Relationwise - J. Christian Andersen
In this free webinar you will learn how to measure customer satisfaction using NPS® and get inspiration on how to get customers to recommend your business.
Used by companies of all sizes, Net Promoter Score® (NPS) has become one of the most popular methods to measure customer satisfaction. In this webinar, J. Christian Andersen will show you how NPS will help you improve customer experience and get more customers to recommend your business to others.
Customer experience expert J. Christian Andersen will talk about:
- Introduction to Net Promoter Score® methodology – The one number you need to grow – used by top brands such as LEGO, Apple and businesses of all sizes.
- The five steps to Customer Nirvana that have become the touchstone and blueprint for everything we do.
- Codifying LEGO and other world brands in the search for excellence. You will see exactly what to copy and how to apply it.
Why attend this webinar:
1. Introduction to Net Promoter Score® methodology
2. J. Christian Andersen will show you how NPS will help you improve customer experience
3. Learn how to get more customers to recommend your business to others
More information about the speakers:
Markedu - Alexander Andersen - Twitter @markedu
At Markedu we do our best to satisfy your needs for marketing education, inspiration and insights. Offering educational and inspirational live webinars, recorded marketing webinars and self-paced free online courses, pay-as-you-go marketing training, seminars, conferences, workshops and our new Digital Marketing Academy, we aim to be your one-stop-shop for marketing education.
Relationwise - J. Christian Andersen - co-founder
J. Christian Andersen is the co-founder of Relationwise and author of two books. He has presented numerous talks and workshops and advised leaders on how to make their company the one people love to recommend. Lately one of his customers said; “I highly recommend Christian. In just one hour we received the necessary, unconventional advice we needed in order for us to get started in mobilising our customer ambassadors.”
Real-time customer insight dashboards for customer centric business leaders. Relationwise was founded in Denmark and won a national entrepreneurial prize for “best business plan and concept”. The company has been featured in Børsen (the Danish equivalent to The Economist), and both small and large international customers have placed their trust in it’s capacity and experience.
Relationwise use the NPS – Net Promoter Score as a foundation for how our software measures customer satisfaction.