October 29, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
Show in my time zone
Proactis - Simon Dadswell
Your suppliers are an extremely important asset. Effective engagement with your suppliers is critical to your ability to serve the needs of your customers, differentiate your supply chain from the competition, increase margins or value from budget, and reduce supplier risk.
Well managed engagement with your suppliers – from initial registration, qualification and on-boarding; through sourcing events, periodic reviews and information updates; to daily purchase and payment activity – is essential to building and leveraging a strong supplier base.
And Supplier Engagement is a big job. It can consume a lot of time and effort, adding significant cost to your operations.
In this webinar, we look at how to put in place a clear, formalised strategy for identifying and engaging with suppliers or performance managing-up these relationships. A structured approach that helps you to:
- Focus appropriate resources and efforts on high risk and/or high value suppliers
- Highlight suppliers that contribute to high volume/low value invoices that require too much manpower to process
- Enable better information exchange between Finance and Procurement to support forward planning and negotiation strategies
- Provide an early warning system where risk of supplier failure is likely
In a nutshell… join us for this webinar where you will learn why Supplier Engagement is a critical, far-reaching activity and how Leading companies do it well, but do it at far less cost.
Why attend this webinar:
1. Highlight suppliers that contribute to high volume/low value invoices that require too much manpower to process
2. Enable better information exchange between Finance and Procurement to support forward planning and negotiation strategies
3. Provide an early warning system where risk of supplier failure is likely
More information about the speakers:
Proactis - Simon Dadswell - Global Marketing Director - Twitter @proactisgroup