Join RDC and H. David Kotz, author of “Financial Regulation and Compliance: How to Manage Competing and Overlapping Regulatory Oversight” (Wiley 2015) for a 30 minute look at recent enforcement cases, and for advice on how to minimize FCPA exposure. Conducting comprehensive internal investigations is a primary method of reducing FCPA liability. H. David Kotz, the former inspector General of the SEC who investigated some of the highest profile cases in history including the 50 billion Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme, will describe how companies should conduct internal investigations of FCPA-related claims.
The webinar will explain:
- How to determine who should undertake the internal investigation.
- How to gather evidence in the most efficient and effective manner.
- How to conduct effective interviews of both witnesses and subjects of the investigation.
Who Will Benefit:
- Compliance Specialists and Experts
- Compliance Analysts
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Operational Risk Managers
SEC Trends in FCPA
Adhere to regulatory compliance
Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. (RDC), the Trust Diligence™ company, delivers powerful, decision-ready intelligence and world-class risk and compliance protection, allowing global organizations to identify banned/suspect entities, strengthen fraud protection, ensure regulatory compliance, manage supply ...