December 04, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Show in my time zone
Q. Learning Ltd - Richard Carr
Q. Learning Ltd - Tim Stone
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar doesn't require registration, just click on the registration button, to access the webinar when it begins.
Throughout life we have all experienced crises that can knock us sideways, minor set-backs can also happen on a daily basis. Both of these test our resolve. How we cope will differ from person to person; some of us bounce back quicker or stronger than others. We have all heard the phrase ‘What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger’, and this is also true in organisational resilience.
Why attend this webinar:
1. A new insight on resilience
2. How have humans adapted and evolved through failure
3. Good for you Tips to help strengthen your resilience
More information about the speakers:
Q. Learning Ltd - Richard Carr - Managing Director
Richard is guided by a belief in the vital importance in giving people and organisations an opportunity to learn, develop and grow. This belief, and his desire to do the right things in the right way with the right people, are principles that run through every aspect of Richard’s personal and professional life.
Q. Learning Ltd - Tim Stone - Senior Consultant
Tim’s focus is on how organisations, teams and individuals can:
- Better understand their performance and interactions with others
- Improve their ways of working with a key focus on behaviour
- Access learning and development in the most efficient and meaningful way
- Enabling people to grow in confidence as well as capability so they deliver results in practice not just in theory
Information about the Organizer:
Q. Learning is a management consultancy specialising in:
- Transformation and change management
- Leadership and management development
- Team, group and organisational collaboration
We have developed diagnostic and assessment tools around 360 degree leadership, partnership working, personal development and board effectiveness. We are also an approved ILM Centre and an MHS EQi registered training centre and distributor.