June 17, 2016 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Show in my time zone
InnoMind Technologies - Sayed N
A successful digital marketing strategy is very crucial for any event to come off without a hitch. As any event manager or marketing team who plans events year after year knows, capturing contacts or leads and converting them is only one objective that must be met when mapping out your digital marketing plan.
As an event planner, your key objective is to drive your event brand through various digital marketing platforms to reach an extensive target audience, and help them connect with and build a relationship with your event brand and drive registrations.
In this Webinar, You will learn:
- Key trends determining strategy for event digital marketing
- Checklist of the perfect Digital Marketing campaign
- Building event responsive website
- Example Campaign to engage delegates on the social media
- Performance and Tracking of the campaign
Why attend this webinar:
1. Confrence Managers looking to implement successful Digital Marketing strategy for events
2. Marketing and Advertising companies who dealt with events marketing
3. Event Planners looking to implement successful Digital Marketing strategy for events
More information about the speakers:
InnoMind Technologies - Sayed N - Chief Digital Strategist - Twitter @InnoMindTech
Mr. Sayed has played a pivotal role in the growth and advancement of InnoMind Technologies. As a technology enthusiast he has immense proficiency in wide areas of business and has contributed in improving efficiency, strengthening processes and enhancing the standard of services. Mr. Sayed has an MBA in marketing & Finance from MDS University. He also helps several tech startups companies to build their product strategy, product engineering team and marketing processes.
Information about the Organizer:
InnoMind Technologies is a digital transformation company that help businesses to grow in digital world. Founded in 2011 as a new breed of strategic partner for global enterprises, startups and SMB's. Our solutions help our customers to understand latest trends and benchmark their digital capabilities against best practices and competitors.
Our clientele includes from Fortune 500 companies to Small and Medium Businesses across the World. We recently received accreditation from TiE (The Global not for profit organization promoting entrepreneurship) as Most successful startups.