May 25, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Show in my time zone
DMV Digital Holdings - DMV Holdings
Distribion - Courtney Todd
LIMRA - James Kerley
Distribion - Ryan Wilson
Creating and delivering a consistent marketing message strengthens the relationship between your brand and your customers. Join our upcoming webinar co-hosted by Distribion & LIMRA to learn how to develop a message people want to hear and use integrated marketing to build your customer base and increase engagement.
- The six steps to developing an integrated marketing campaign from start to finish
- The essential elements of creating customer personas
- Best practices for managing content across a staggering number of communication channels
- Building a strong personalized presence that will strengthen your brand
- Addressing the challenges marketers face at a national and local level
- Avoiding a jumbled message: how sales and marketing can work in harmony
Get more out of your marketing efforts, and get started on your next integrated campaign immediately.
James Kerley, Chief Membership Officer, LIMRA & LOMA
Courtney Todd, Vice President of Marketing, Distribion
Don't worry. Register anyways. All registrants will receive a recording of the session regardless of attendance.
Why attend this webinar:
1. Avoiding a jumbled message: how sales and marketing can work in harmony
2. Six steps to developing an integrated marketing campaign from start to finish
3. Best practices for managing content across multiple communication channels
More information about the speakers:
Distribion - Courtney Todd - Vice President of Marketing - Twitter @distribion
Courtney Todd brings over ten years marketing and communications experience to her role at Distribion. She specializes in B2B marketing and has worked in a range of industries including technology, luxury furniture manufacturing and healthcare. She holds an MFA from Columbia University in New York and a BA from Southern Methodist University in Dallas.
LIMRA - James Kerley - Chief Membership Officer - Twitter @LIMRA
James W. Kerley is the President of LL Global Services and Chief Membership Officer at LIMRA, LOMA and LL Global. He joined LIMRA in 2007 as President of LIMRA Services, Inc. to oversee the development and delivery of a wide range of commercial products for their global membership. James is a member of the LL Global executive team that leads LIMRA and LOMA.
Distribion - Ryan Wilson - Business Development Director
As the senior member of the business development team, Ryan brings a history of enterprise-level sales experience and brings a unique perspective to distributed marketing.