Marketing Automation not only calls for streamlining processes but also adding a human touch to all the channels through which you contact your users/customers. Thus we are having this webinar to bridge the existing gap between marketers and marketing automation.
Date- 7th September, 2016
Time- 10am GMT | 7pm GMT
Duration- 45 minutes (including Q and A)
What will this webinar cover?
In this webinar, we will talk about
1. Various marketing challenges faced by businesses
2. Multiple touch points that are essentially game changers for businesses.
3. Understanding user journeys and building various use cases to understand the implementation of the same.
4. Case Study- Housejoy, a leading online home services marketplace.
Who should attend this webinar?
1. Businesses that are yet to adopt marketing automation.
2. Businesses who are already using a marketing automation suite.
3. Product Managers/ Marketing Managers looking to scale sales and lead generation.
Industry this webinar caters to
B2B, B2C, Healthcare, Content, BFSI and Travel
Use case- Marketplace/ Listing Website
We have roped in Mr. Abhishek Joshi, head of Digital Marketing at Housejoy and also an eCommerce professional with 8 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Customer Acquisition, eCommerce, mCommerce, Digital Strategy, Product Development, Conversion Optimisation and brand building.
PS-The first 30 registrants will receive a free copy of our upcoming eBook, "Marketer's Handbook To Push Notifications".
To know various marketing challenges faced by businesses
To understand the multiple touch points that are essentially game changers for businesses.
For understanding user journeys and building various use cases to understand the implementation of the same.
WebEngage is a SaaS based 'Omni-channel Marketing Automation' suite. We help online businesses engage and retain users on their websites and take action on top of it. Our clients find good use in use-cases like: reducing shopping cart abandonment, generating leads on their website, getting user ...