August 25, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Show in my time zone
devtodev - Vasiliy Sabirov
devtodev would like to invite you to the free webinar “2-in-1: The do’s and dont’s of funnels and A/B tests”.
Both Funnels and A/B tests are well known, and very useful analytical instruments, however, using them effectively requires some experience.
Our lead analyst Vasiliy Sabirov will show you that it is not as hard as it seems. The proper use of funnels and A/B-tests will help you to make right decisions, thus, helping your product to develop and, most importantly, bring more profit.
During the webinar you will find out:
- How to make a good use of personalised events
- How to set the structure of personalised events for your app
- How to build a funnel, how to handle it, how to use it
- Rules for A/B-tests implementation: how to make the right decision based on the results of the test, how to make and handle tests so that every decision made contributed to the product’s prosperity.
- Cases showing how the use of funnels and A/B-tests helped apps to earn more.
Webinar will be useful for game designers, marketers, analysts, and everyone, willing to improve their project.
Feel free to ask Vasiliy any related questions - during the webinar, or prior to that, dropping a note to the contacts below.
Why attend this webinar:
1. Simple explanation of complex methods
2. Improve your apps efficiency
3. Tweak and increase earnings
More information about the speakers:
devtodev - Vasiliy Sabirov - Lead Analyst - Twitter @dev_to_dev
5 years of game analytics experience - started as a payment analyst, now focused on detailed game economics analysis. Questions Vasiliy is best at - what metrics to track, what do they mean, how to increase retention, how to improve monetization etc.