What you will learn:
1. Three ways to create a compelling opening for the pitch
2. How to captivate any audience in less than 30-seconds
3. Using stories as your secret weapons when pitching
4. A new way to envision all of the value your company offers
5. How to hold the presenter accountable and get them to rehearse
6. Group vs. 1:1 coaching techniques
7. How to build trust before offering feedback and coaching
8. Preparing the presenter for an effective Q&A session
9. How to leverage online coaching using video conferencing
10. How to pitch to investors with no slides in under 2-minutes
11. How to pitch to investors with 13 slides in under 10-minutes
12. The top 10 questions people ask me about pitching
Bonus: The best kept secret free educational resource for entrepreneurs
This webinar will only be "solid nourishment" and no "empty calories" meaning you will leave this webinar with more tools you can use in your mentoring and coaching efforts. You will immediately see how these tools can become part of your arsenal you call up during your sessions with entrepreneurs. Using these tools, you will be able to facilitate better outcomes from all pitching opportunities. This workshop promises to not be a waste of your time or money. In fact, you may ask for a refund anytime, if you feel I have not lived up to my promise.
To learn about proven tools to help you achieve the best results from entrepreneurs when they are pitching to investors or customers.
You will immediately see how these tools can become part of your arsenal you call up during your mentoring sessions.
Using these 13 tools, you will be able to facilitate better outcomes from all pitching opportunities.
The Wall Street Journal called Nathan an "elevator pitch expert" after coaching the Top 5 finalists in the Startup of the Year award in the actual WSJ elevators in NYC! He is the preferred pitch coach for dozens of accelerators and incubators around the world, such as Runway, Nordic Innovation House, Founders Space, StartupLab, Impact Hub, and WomenStartupLabs. Nathan is also an Industry Fellow at UC Berkeley's Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology and a guest lecturer at Wharton's Entrepreneurship program. Recently, Nathan has been coaching TED and TEDx presenters while also being featured on The Kauffman Founders School in a free video series called Powerful Presentations and Mastering Q&A.
My name is Nathan Gold, also known as The Demo Coach. I hail from the San Francisco Bay Area and travel around the world coaching people on how to prepare for high-stakes speaking opportunities. I do this through keynotes, workshops, and 1:1 sessions, both in person and online.