April 13, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Show in my time zone
The Demo Coach - Nathan Gold
This webinar is for people who mentor or coach entrepreneurs, founders, cofounders, and startups. You will learn how to use 13 proven tools to help you achieve the best results from entrepreneurs when they are pitching to investors or customers.
What you will learn:
1. Three ways to create a compelling opening for the pitch
2. How to captivate any audience in less than 30-seconds
3. Using stories as your secret weapons when pitching
4. A new way to envision all of the value your company offers
5. How to hold the presenter accountable and get them to rehearse
6. Group vs. 1:1 coaching techniques
7. How to build trust before offering feedback and coaching
8. Preparing the presenter for an effective Q&A session
9. How to leverage online coaching using video conferencing
10. How to pitch to investors with no slides in under 2-minutes
11. How to pitch to investors with 13 slides in under 10-minutes
12. The top 10 questions people ask me about pitching
Bonus: The best kept secret free educational resource for entrepreneurs
This webinar will only be "solid nourishment" and no "empty calories" meaning you will leave this webinar with more tools you can use in your mentoring and coaching efforts. You will immediately see how these tools can become part of your arsenal you call up during your sessions with entrepreneurs. Using these tools, you will be able to facilitate better outcomes from all pitching opportunities. This workshop promises to not be a waste of your time or money. In fact, you may ask for a refund anytime, if you feel I have not lived up to my promise.
Why attend this webinar:
1. To learn about proven tools to help you achieve the best results from entrepreneurs when they are pitching to investors or customers.
2. You will immediately see how these tools can become part of your arsenal you call up during your mentoring sessions.
3. Using these 13 tools, you will be able to facilitate better outcomes from all pitching opportunities.
More information about the speakers:
The Demo Coach - Nathan Gold - Chief Coach - Twitter @nathangold
Nathan has been specializing in preparing people for high-stakes presentations for the past 10 years. Prior to that, he held sales and customer support roles at companies such as SanDisk, Symbol Technologies, and Extensity. Nathan has personally delivered over 15,000 presentations, trained more than 125,000 people around the world along with 12,000+ hours of 1:1 coaching.
The Wall Street Journal called Nathan an "elevator pitch expert" after coaching the Top 5 finalists in the Startup of the Year award in the actual WSJ elevators in NYC! He is the preferred pitch coach for dozens of accelerators and incubators around the world, such as Runway, Nordic Innovation House, Founders Space, StartupLab, Impact Hub, and WomenStartupLabs. Nathan is also an Industry Fellow at UC Berkeley's Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology and a guest lecturer at Wharton's Entrepreneurship program. Recently, Nathan has been coaching TED and TEDx presenters while also being featured on The Kauffman Founders School in a free video series called Powerful Presentations and Mastering Q&A.
Information about the Organizer:
My name is Nathan Gold, also known as The Demo Coach. I hail from the San Francisco Bay Area and travel around the world coaching and training people on how to really prepare for high-stakes presentations. I do this through workshops, seminars, keynotes, and 1:1 sessions, both in person and online.