This webinar is for people who mentor or coach entrepreneurs, founders, cofounders, and startups. You will learn how to use 13 proven tools to help you achieve the best results from entrepreneurs when they are pitching to investors or customers.
What you will learn:
1. Three ways to create a compelling opening for the pitch
2. How to captivate any audience in less than 30-seconds
3. Using stories as your secret weapons when pitching
4. A new way to envision all of the value your company offers
5. How to hold the presenter accountable and get them to rehearse
6. Group vs. 1:1 coaching techniques
7. How to build trust before offering feedback and coaching
8. Preparing the presenter for an effective Q&A session
9. How to leverage online coaching using video conferencing
10. How to pitch to investors with no slides in under 2-minutes
11. How to pitch to investors with 13 slides in under 10-minutes
12. The top 10 questions people ask me about pitching
Bonus: The best kept secret free educational resource for entrepreneurs
This webinar will only be "solid nourishment" and no "empty calories" meaning you will leave this webinar with more tools you can use in your mentoring and coaching efforts. You will immediately see how these tools can become part of your arsenal you call up during your sessions with entrepreneurs. Using these tools, you will be able to facilitate better outcomes from all pitching opportunities. This workshop promises to not be a waste of your time or money. In fact, you may ask for a refund anytime, if you feel I have not lived up to my promise.
To learn about proven tools to help you achieve the best results from entrepreneurs when they are pitching to investors or customers.
You will immediately see how these tools can become part of your arsenal you call up during your mentoring sessions.
Using these 13 tools, you will be able to facilitate better outcomes from all pitching opportunities.
No webinars are available.