May 13, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Show in my time zone
Q. Learning Ltd - Richard Carr
This webinar will look at the difference between empathy and sympathy; help you understand empathy in the context of Emotional Intelligence; and suggest ways to deepen empathy.
Please note: This webinar will not send an email confirmation, make sure to add this event to your calendar, and log in to Webinara, to start the webinar on time.
Why attend this webinar:
1. Learn about the differences between sympathy and empathy.
2. More in depth knowledge of empathy will help strengthen current relationships, and forge new ones.
3. Tips to enable empathy to become a more natural part of your personality.
More information about the speakers:
Q. Learning Ltd - Richard Carr - Managing Director
Richard is guided by a belief in the vital importance in giving people and organisations an opportunity to learn, develop and grow. This belief, and his desire to do the right things in the right way with the right people, are principles that run through every aspect of Richard’s personal and professional life.
Information about the Organizer:
Q. Learning is a management consultancy specialising in:
- Transformation and change management
- Leadership and management development
- Team, group and organisational collaboration
We have developed diagnostic and assessment tools around 360 degree leadership, partnership working, personal development and board effectiveness. We are also an approved ILM Centre and an MHS EQi registered training centre and distributor.