September 08, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Show in my time zone
PECB - John Roos
The webinar will cover following topics:
- Short introduction of the project management methodology ISO 21500
- PM maturity, PM organisations
- Results of project survey including fact and findings
Why attend this webinar:
1. Understand the project management methodology ISO 21500
2. Find out the results of project survey including fact and findings
3. Ask your questions and take part in a live dicussion
More information about the speakers:
PECB - John Roos - Project Manager
The webinar will be presented by John Roos is project –en program manager on consultancy bases. He has an extended experience in many fields a.o. Business Improvement, ISO27001/ISO 21500 and Total Quality Management (TQM). Result by change management solutions, (project) organization maturity, and efficiency processes with or without IT support. He has an academic background and works as a free-lance teacher at the NOVI University of Applied Sciences (bachelor degree).
Information about the Organizer:
PECB is a certification body for persons, management systems, and products on a wide range of international standards. As a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services, PECB offers its expertise on multiple fields, including but not limited to Information Security, IT, Business Continuity, Service Management, Quality Management Systems, Risk & Management, Health, Safety, and Environment.