August 02, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Show in my time zone
Peg Fitzpatrick - Peg Fitzpatrick
A practical webinar to help you market your small to medium business on multiple social media platforms. Filled with solid tips that you’ll be able to use right away, this webinar will help you create a social media strategy focused on reaching solid customers based on proven global strategies.
Join powerhouse social media strategist and co-author of the best-selling book “The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Powers Users” Peg Fitzpatrick, as she gives tips on:
- Why businesses need social media
- How to create a social media strategy
- Positive examples from global brands to you can learn from
- How to feed the content monster with Feedly
- Manage conversations for multiple accounts
- Easy-to-use daily and weekly social media task lists
- Creating a workflow that works using shortcuts for time management
Why attend this webinar:
1. Learn how to market on social media like a global brand.
2. Learn key tactics and workflows to save time on social.
3. Learn Peg Fitzpatrick's social checklists to guarantee success.
More information about the speakers:
Peg Fitzpatrick - Peg Fitzpatrick - Author - Twitter @PegFitzpatrick
Peg is a social media strategist and popular blogger writing on her own website and across the web. Peg has spearheaded successful social media campaigns for Motorola, Audi, Google, and Virgin as well as having been brand ambassador for Kimpton Hotels. The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users is her first book.