September 28, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Show in my time zone
Mention - Matthieu Vaxelaire
BuzzSumo - Susan Moeller
AgoraPulse - Jenny Brennan
Brand24 - Michal Sadowski
We are inviting 5 tech companies that offer great tools to monitor social media. These are Mention, BuzzSumo, AgoraPulse, Brand24 and BrandMentions. You will find out what is the difference between them. Which of this tools works for you, and The main thing how to make sure you monitor Social Media effectively.
Why attend this webinar:
1. Do you monitor Social Media? What tool is for you?
2. Practical question, not the academical ones
3. 5 tools some established ones, some newcomers, plenty to choose from
More information about the speakers:
Mention - Matthieu Vaxelaire - CEO - Twitter @mvaxelaire
CEO at Mention, Company that changes the way you monitor the web. Create keyword-based alerts on your company, your brand, your competitors, and receive updates in real-time about any mentions on the web and social networks. React to your audience, collaborate with your team, and get analytics on your mentions.
BuzzSumo - Susan Moeller - Business Development Manager - Twitter @SusanCMoeller
BuzzSumo provides social insights for content marketing and SEO campaigns.
- Discover what people are sharing the most in your niche
- Analyze what topics, headlines, and content formats work
- Get content alerts whenever your brand or a topic is mentioned
- Find interesting and trending content to curate
- Discover guest post and interview opportunities
- Analyze your competitors top content
AgoraPulse - Jenny Brennan - Director of Prospect Happiness - Twitter @JennyBrennanMe
Jenny is Director of Prospect Happiness at agoraPulse. All the social media management tools you'll ever need for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Content management, reports, contests and user ranking & scoring.
Brand24 - Michal Sadowski - Founder & CEO - Twitter @sadek
Michal Sadowski, Founder & CEO at Brand24, a social listening tool used by over 1000 customers across 40 countries. Mentor at Startup Weekend & Founder Institute. Author of “Social Media Revolution” bestselling book. Awarded with a “Best Co-Founder” prize in The Next Web Startup Awards 2013. Web Summit Conference 2013 People’s Stage winner. In his spare time, he is a guitar player in a rock band called Band24.