June 28, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Show in my time zone
Sprout Social - Michael Patterson
Sprout Social - Keenan Schneider
If you’re not taking the time to plan your social media calendar in advance, you could find yourself scrambling to find content to share at the last minute. This is a big problem, as sharing quality content across your social channels is one of the most important things you can do to engage your audience and attract new followers.
Join Sprout’s resident social media experts and best friends as they discuss the importance of building a robust social content calendar, including a step-by-step process of how to build your own workflow using Sprout Social’s new Publishing Calendar.
This webinar will teach you how to:
- Prove the value of a social content calendar.
- Find out what content resonates with your fans.
- Discover quality content to share on your pages.
- Use Sprout Social to plan months of content.
Why attend this webinar:
1. You'll learn to schedule months of social content at once.
2. You'll learn to pinpoint which social media content resonates.
3. You'll learn how to dig into your social analytics to measure success.
More information about the speakers:
Sprout Social - Michael Patterson - Digital Marketing Specialist - Twitter @MPatterson22
Michael enjoys writing about all things social media, and his insights can be found on Adweek's SocialTimes, Social Media Today and Social Media Examiner. When he isn't pouring over blog posts he can usually be found exploring Chicago's unique neighborhoods and breweries.
Sprout Social - Keenan Schneider - Product Education Lead - Twitter @SproutGKeenan
Keenan handles all things training at Sprout Social. He loves teaching people new things, and he’s passionate about technology, photography, and his disdain for cilantro.