My name is Vasiliy Sabirov, devtodev.com lead analyst. There were lots of completely different cases during my career, but one simple rule remained the same for all of them - the more time user spends with your app, the higher is your chance to sell him something. If you think closely about it, you will see, that better retention is better revenue. And remember - retaining user is much cheaper than engaging new ones.
In this webinar I will describe the best techniques of engaging and retaining audience.
1) How to measure and predict user retention?
2) How to check, if your project is good at retaining people? How to benchmark your project?
3) What is the correlation between retention and revenue? (Spoiler: very good correlation :) )
4) What is user activation? How it influences further behaviour and payments?
5) How to rise the share of activated and retained users? Methods overview
6) Cases, best practices
Webinar will be useful for game designers, marketers, analysts, and everyone, willing to improve their project.
Feel free to ask me any related questions - during the webinar, or prior to that, dropping me a note.
Improve your project's efficiency and revenue
Facts and industry cases
Gain proficiency in app analytics