April 21, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Show in my time zone
HfS Research - Phil Fersht
Seventy-five per cent of finance executives agree that the new wave of digital technologies is fundamentally changing the way that the finance function operates. So what will the finance function of the future look like?
Join experts from HfS Research, Genpact and Mondelez International as they discuss the findings from recent research that shows how digital technologies are delivering competitive advantage. They will share their insight on the future of F&A and explore:
- What are the key drivers for F&A leaders to embed digital technologies, such as SaaS platforms, analytics, mobility tools, robotic process automation, and machine learning, into their operations?
- Where are most F&A organizations in their digital journeys and what lessons have they learnt?
- What are the talent requirements and skill sets that finance leaders need in their functions to take advantage of digital technologies?
- Where are digital pioneers investing and what challenges are they experiencing?
Why attend this webinar:
1. The key drivers for F&A leaders to embed digital technologies
2. Where most F&A organizations are in their digital journeys
3. The talent requirements and skill sets that finance leaders need in their functions
More information about the speakers:
HfS Research - Phil Fersht - Founder and CEO - Twitter @HfSResearch