Is it time to replace your organization's learning management system? How can you successfully take charge of this process? Join independent learning tech analyst John Leh on September 29, as he explains how you can confidently determine relevant costs/benefits, identify appropriate solutions, and lead the way to a modern learning infrastructure.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If any of these scenarios are familiar, this webinar is for you:
- Are you "stuck" with a learning management system that no longer meets your needs?
- Do you pay for annual maintenance and hosting, but haven’t upgraded in years, and rarely use tech support?
- Do you want to extend your learning programs to customers, channel partners or others, but can’t afford the incremental licenses?
- Are you ready to move up to a new learning management solution, but unsure what it should cost?
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
You’ll get insider perspectives and research-backed insights to help you overcome internal inertia, speak the language of business executives, and get approval to replace your LMS.
In this fast paced, information-packed
- Analyze what you’re currently spending (and why)
- Define what you need in a new LMS
- Outline the best license model for your intended use
- Develop realistic budget expectations
- Create a business case your stakeholders can support
- Find LMS vendor intelligence you can trust
Find out how to decide when your organization should replace its learning platform
Learn how to build a reliable LMS replacement cost/benefit analysis that business leaders will support
Discover how to identify future-friendly LMS solutions that fit your specific requirements