September 29, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Show in my time zone
Talented Learning - John Leh
Is it time to replace your organization's learning management system? How can you successfully take charge of this process? Join independent learning tech analyst John Leh on September 29, as he explains how you can confidently determine relevant costs/benefits, identify appropriate solutions, and lead the way to a modern learning infrastructure.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If any of these scenarios are familiar, this webinar is for you:
- Are you "stuck" with a learning management system that no longer meets your needs?
- Do you pay for annual maintenance and hosting, but haven’t upgraded in years, and rarely use tech support?
- Do you want to extend your learning programs to customers, channel partners or others, but can’t afford the incremental licenses?
- Are you ready to move up to a new learning management solution, but unsure what it should cost?
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
You’ll get insider perspectives and research-backed insights to help you overcome internal inertia, speak the language of business executives, and get approval to replace your LMS.
In this fast paced, information-packed
- Analyze what you’re currently spending (and why)
- Define what you need in a new LMS
- Outline the best license model for your intended use
- Develop realistic budget expectations
- Create a business case your stakeholders can support
- Find LMS vendor intelligence you can trust
Why attend this webinar:
1. Find out how to decide when your organization should replace its learning platform
2. Learn how to build a reliable LMS replacement cost/benefit analysis that business leaders will support
3. Discover how to identify future-friendly LMS solutions that fit your specific requirements
More information about the speakers:
Talented Learning - John Leh - CEO and Lead Analyst - Twitter @JohnLeh
John Leh is CEO and Lead Analyst at Talented Learning, LLC. As a fiercely independent LMS analyst, selection consultant and blogger, John helps organizations plan and implement technology strategies that support learning initiatives ? primarily for the extended enterprise. John’s expertise comes from more than 20 years of experience in the LMS industry, serving as a trusted adviser to more than 100 learning organizations who invested more than $50 million in solutions John has recommended.
Information about the Organizer:
Talented Learning is an independent research and consulting firm devoted to helping organizations of all sizes choose and use the best learning technology solutions for their their unique business needs.
Our news and commentary, LMS vendor reviews, case studies, in-depth reports and best practices webinars are designed primarily for decision makers involved in workplace, channel, franchise, customer, member and public sector learning.