March 21, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Show in my time zone
Engerati - Jamie Barnes
As smart meters proliferate the energy sector utilities will and are finding themselves sitting on an unprecedented pool of data. The challenge now is to turn this sea of data into intelligence.
- Intelligence to optimise the grid
- Intelligence to predict and self-heal
- Intelligence to delight and regain customers
In this focus we we look at business case for Meter Data Analytics and learn from other industries who have succeeded in taming the data beast. The session will cover key themes including;
Why attend this webinar:
1. Building the digital utility framework
2. Analytics examples for outage event analysis and prevention
3. New services & effective demand planning
More information about the speakers:
Engerati - Jamie Barnes - Project Manager - Twitter @Engerati
Information about the Organizer:
Engerati is the central destination for delegates from over 40 leading energy events - A global meeting place for energy professionals to network, collaborate, share and engage.
Connect with international industry stakeholders, gain new insights, and exchange information on the latest energy developments.