April 26, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Show in my time zone
LogiGear Corporation - LogiGear Corporation
How do you ensure fast performing applications for web and mobile users while dealing with internal pressures to release more frequently, automate more tests, and somehow fit into new process like continuous integration and continuous deployment?
In this webinar, Neotys' Brad Stoner will draw from his own experiences leading performance testing teams to offer advice on how to adapt your performance testing to overcome these new challenges.
What You’ll Learn:
• When should teams start considering application performance?
• Should you performance test every release?
• How is QA keeping up with the velocity of releases?
• How is CI/CD impacting performance testing?
• Are organizations performance testing mobile apps? How?
Why attend this webinar:
1. For those that want to learn about the changing role of Performance Testing in DevOps
2. For those that want to learn best practices about Performance Testing
3. For those that want to learn about How QA is keeping up with the velocity of releases
More information about the speakers:
LogiGear Corporation - LogiGear Corporation - Corporation - Twitter @logigear
LogiGear is an industry leading provider of software testing services, test automation tools, QA training, and consulting. We help organizations deliver better products while saving time and money. Since 1994, LogiGear has completed thousands of testing projects with hundreds of companies across a wide range of industries and technologies - from the Fortune 100 to early stage startups.
Information about the Organizer:
LogiGear is an industry leading provider of software testing services, test automation tools, QA training, and consulting. We help organizations deliver better products while saving time and money.