November 11, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Show in my time zone
Siemens AG - Colin Henry
Siemens AG - Ian Lloyd
Siemens AG - Markus Reischboeck
The most advanced network management system available today – Enhance and manage increasingly complex dynamic distribution networks.
This webinar with expert speakers Colin Henry, Ian Lloyd and Markus Reischboeck will enable you to learn and discover Siemens' most advanced network management system.
In addition to the items mentioned below, we will discuss:
- Coordinating control systems and technologies
- Catering for communications requirements and safe failure mechanisms
- Reduce CAPEX for future network reinforcement and improvements
Why attend this webinar:
1. Use the full potential of your existing and newly installed assets by optimizing voltage control, storage and demand side response across the network
2. Manage voltage violations and thermal overload of primary equipment
3. Integration of a new control system to an existing archetype
More information about the speakers:
Siemens AG - Colin Henry - Head of Strategy and Innovation
Siemens AG - Ian Lloyd - Low Carbon Network Technology Manager
Siemens AG - Markus Reischboeck - Senior Key Expert Renewable Integration
Information about the Organizer:
Engerati is the central destination for delegates from over 40 leading energy events - A global meeting place for energy professionals to network, collaborate, share and engage.
Connect with international industry stakeholders, gain new insights, and exchange information on the latest energy developments.