October 27, 2015 @ 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Show in my time zone
Lieberman Software - Richard Weeks
Ovum - Andy Kellett
In today's threat landscape organisations are continuously targeted by hackers, and IT security experts warn that companies should expect to be attacked. With this in mind, the most important focus for organisations should be what to do when they become targets of a cyber attack, and how they can rectify the situation as quickly as possible, with minimal damage. During Security Serious, privileged identity management vendor Lieberman Software Corporation will run a webinar with IT industry analyst firm Ovum. The webinar will focus on today's advanced hacking techniques and the ways that attackers easily penetrate the network perimeter and avoid detection for months. During the webinar attendees will learn about:
- The advanced hacking techniques today's cyber criminals use to bypass conventional IT security solutions and infiltrate organisations.
- The techniques hackers use once they infiltrate a company to stay under the radar, move freely throughout the network and steal valuable data.
- The "inside the firewall" security solutions organisations can use when they have been compromised, and techniques to stop hackers from nesting on corporate networks.
Why attend this webinar:
1. Explore the latest methods used by those who threaten your network
2. An opportunity to get clued in on cybersecurity by a top analyst and security expert
3. See what you can expect from attackers targeting your organisation