Posting Webinars Using Zoom
How To Connect Your Webinara Account With Zoom
Webinara provides users with the opportunity to integrate your Webinar streaming solutions into our platform. Here you can find the list of available solutions that Webinara supports integration with. Zoom is one of the solutions that can be integrated into your account on our platform.
Below you will find the guidelines for posting your webinars using Zoom.
Connect your account
- Sign in / Sign up to your Webinara account.
- Click on “Integration” menu from profile page.
- Click on “More Info” button, showing in Zoom App.
- Then click on “Connect” button
- Provide your Zoom login details, confirm the permissions that the app requires by clicking on ‘Allow’
- Congrats! Your Zoom account is now linked.
Disconnect your account
- You can disconnect your Zoom account any time by going to your Integration page and clicking the “Disconnect” button.
Organizing Online Zoom Webinar Events
Webinara allows you to create Zoom Webinars as a type of event within the Webinara system that allows you to do the following:
- Create FREE Events that are configured as Zoom Webinar as part of a Webinara.
- Allow users to register for the webinars.
- On successful registration, registered users will receive an email with a link to the Zoom webinar.
- Registered users will also receive a series of auto-responses and reminder emails for the webinar.
- You can manage and track the entire webinar from within Webinara.
- An active Webiara Account.
- An active Zoom Account.
9am to 6pm (CET) Norway Monday to Friday
We will respond as soon as we can within one business day.